For the professional welder who also grinds: introducing the new 3M Speedglas Flip-Up Welding Helmet 9100 FX Air!
A flip-up combination of the new feature-packed 9100XXi auto-darkening welding helmet and a high impact protective grinding visor with powered air respiratory protection.
The 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator has been upgraded to include a super light Adflo battery which allows you to charge your battery from 0-80% in approximately an hour.
- The new upgraded Adflo PAPR is super light with rapid charge.
- The flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1).
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On.
- The largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows.
- New True-View for colour and contrast.
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1).
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry-leading 1 amp.
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG.
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision.
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack.
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1).
- The required minimum protection factor of 50.
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716).
- Two adjustable airflow settings 170/200 litres per minute.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards.
- Relevant Standards:
- Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact)
- Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1
- Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716
- Stick: Yes
- MIG: Yes
- TIG (>10A): Yes
- TIG(1A-10A): Yes
- Plasma (Welding & Cutting): Yes
- Hidden Arc: Yes
- Tack Welding: Yes
- Grinding (welding lens): Yes
- Grinding (visor): Yes
- Safety Helmet: No
- Viewing Area: 73 x 107mm
- Lens Battery Lifetime: 1800 hours
- Classification: 1/1/1
- Dark State: Shade 5, 8, 9-13
- Light State: Shade 3
- UV Protection: Shade 13 (permanent)
- Switching Time, Light-Dark: 0.1 ms (+23 C)
- Delay (switching time, dark-light): 40-800 ms
- Side Windows: Yes
- Exhaust Vents: No
- Required Minimum Protection Factor: 50
- Air Flow: 170 & 200 l/min
- Adflo Battery Run Time: 8 hours
- Adflo Battery Charge Time: 1-hour rapid charge (80% capacity), 4.5 hours complete
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.