- Provide better control of your weld puddle – with a view that appears lighter, brighter, and more realistic.
- Help you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique and inspection of just-completed welds
- Give you a clearer view of coloured welding machine controls – even with your helmet in the safe, down position.
- You determine which colour tone provides the best viewing contrast for your welds and the most comfort for your eyes.
- A new, optional helmet-mounted task light provides hours of powerful lighting and runs off the Adflo battery pack, enabling welders to enter and work in poorly lit spaces.
- Task light specifically designed for welding
- Lightweight – powered by the Adflo battery
- Positioned to cast a wide light on the workpiece
- Designed for even light distribution at normal welding distance
- Configurable light intensity
- Heavy-duty powered air respiratory protection
- The Award-winning Adflo PAPR
- At least 50 times cleaner air
- Protect against particles
- Protect against gases
- 1/1/1 optical classification
- Rapid 1 hour charge (0-80%)
- 170-200 litres per minute
- Heavy-duty 12 hour battery
- New Quick-Change face seal
- A slim design offers increased coverage
- Built for heavy-duty welding environments, the G5-01 provides a number of configurable coverage options, so the welder can customise the helmet to their individual needs and preferences.
- Flip up the lens to reveal a huge 170 x 104mm clear visor giving you perfect vision without the need to remove your eye and face protection or break the positive pressure respiratory seal.
- Viewing area (Welding lens): 73 X 109 mm
- Viewing area (grinding visor): 170 X 104 mm
- 3M Speedglas True-View Technology: Yes
- 3M Speedglas Variable Colour Technology: Yes
- Bluetooth enabled: Yes
- Battery lifetime: 1500 hours
- Classification: 1/1/1
- Dark state: Shade 8-14 with Variable Colour
- Cut mode: Yes shade 5
- Light state: Shade 3 with True-View Technology
- UV/IR Protection: Shade 14 (permanent)
- Auto ON: Yes
- Switching time, light-dark: 0.1 ms (+23° C)
- Memory mode: Yes, via mobile device app
- Delay (switching time, dark-light): 50 – 1300 ms
- Two-step recovery: Yes (shade 7)
- Number of sensors (arc detection): 4
- Eye Protection: AS/NZS1338.1
- Face Protection: AS/NZS1337 (high impact)
- Powered Air Respiratory Protection: AS/NZS1716 / RMPF1 50
- Supplied Air Respiratory Protection: AS/NZS1716 / RMPF1 100+
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.