3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 987C offers significant gains in productivity on medium to high-pressure operations with exceptionally high-performing ceramic 3M Precision Shaped Grain combined with stiff fibre backing.
Suitable for use on almost all metals and excels in stainless steel, cobalt chrome, and nickel alloy applications. It is ideal for edge chamfering, beveling, and removing carbon steel welds, mill scale, pits and imperfections, machining grooves, and more.
- Diameter: 125mm
- Centre hole diameter: 22mm
- Center hole mount is compatible with 3M™ Disc Pad Face Plates and Hubs and requires the use of a disc retainer nut (all sold separately)
- Stiff fibre backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding
- Maximum RPM: 12,000
- Grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimises grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes