3M™ Fibre Disc Back-up Pads provide a sturdy support for fibre backed discs, which enhances the power of the abrasive when sanding, deburring and finishing.
These pads are attached to a central shaft by our TN Quick Change attachment system, which is both strong and easy to change.
3M™ Fibre Disc Back-up Pads are made of a tough plastic material, which gives support evenly across the surface of the disc.
These hard density back-up pads are strong yet still slightly flexible, which allows for smooth application of abrasive discs to metal surfaces.
- Provides even support across the surface of the disc
- Hard density backing, suitable for most metalworking applications
- 4 ½ inch diameter size is appropriate for all fibre backed discs
- Use with right angle, pneumatic or electric sanders
- Designed for use with TN Quick Change attachment system
- Hole Configuration: Plain
- Max RPM: 8500
- Number of Holes: 0
- Product Colour: Black
- Thread Size: M14-2.0 INT
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.