Austmig 5356 is a precision layer wound Aluminium - 5% Magnesium wire suitable for a wide range of gas metal arc welding applications on wrought or cast aluminium alloys containing magnesium as a major alloying element.
- Aluminium - 5% Magnesium Alloy, Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding Wire
- Double Shaved and Precision Layer Wound for Superb Feedability
- For Welding Cast and Wrought Aluminium Alloys Containing Magnesium
- Wire Size: 1.2 mm
- Welding Current Range (A): 70 - 240
- ARC Voltage Range *(V) :20 - 27
- Gas Type: Ar
- Yield Stress: 125 MPa
- Tensile Strength: 275 MPa
- Elongation: 17%
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.