Welding and heat-resistant glove, fully lined, full-grain goatskin, cut resistance level C, KEVLAR® fibre, Nomex®, Cat. III, black, brown, extra long, reinforced seams, water and oil repellent, elasticated 180°, for all-around fit.
High level of protection, good fingertip sensitivity, durable, good fit.
Withstands contact heat up to 100°C, extra long, reinforced index finger, reinforced seams, water and oil repellent, withstands welding sparks and grinding splash.
- TYPE OF GLOVE Welding gloves
- CATEGORY Cat. III
- CUT RESISTANCE (EN ISO 13997) Cut resistance level C
- PALM MATERIAL Full-grain goatskin
- BACK MATERIAL Full-grain goatskin
- LINING Fully lined
- LINING MATERIAL KEVLAR® fibre, Nomex®
- DEXTERITY 4 CUFF STYLE Extended safety cuff
- CUFF MATERIAL Leather
- FASTENING Elasticated 180°
- LENGTH RANGE 395 mm
- OUTER MATERIAL SPECIFICATION Leather, natural latex
- MIDDLE MATERIAL SPECIFICATION Meta-aramid
- INNER MATERIAL SPECIFICATION Para-aramid
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.