The BS-7L medium duty metal cutting band saw has many features on offer with a capacity of up to 178mm diameter or 305 x 178mm in steel. There is a choice of four blade speeds via an adjustable 4 stage pulley system so that the cutting speed can be changed to suit a wide range of materials, whilst the built-in coolant system ensures maximum cutting efficiency and long blade life.
The cutting operation works automatically with the weight of the head providing the cutting force and a limit switch shutting the machine down when the cut is complete. The weight of the head is counterbalanced by an adjustable hydraulic damper to control the feed rate, an excellent machine choice for maintenance shops, medium steel fabrications, and engineering workshops.
- 305 x 178mm (W x H) rectangular capacity
- Adjustable hydraulic feed cutting rate for multiple applications
- Mitre cuts to 45º using calibrated vice
- Built-in coolant system for maximum cutting efficiency
- Limit switch stops machine when cut is complete
- Adjustable blade roller guides provides accurate cutting
- Adjustable 4-speed pulley drive system enabling 22-34-49-64mpm cutting speeds
- Adjustable length stop for repetition cutting
- Coolant system with flow control valve
- Wire wheel brush to clean swarf from blade
- Portable - on wheels for ease of use
- Vertical cutting table included
- Automatic electric cut-out switch
- Heavy-duty 0.75kW 1hp 240V fully enclosed fan-cooled motor