- LOCTITE Superflex Red High Temp RTV is used for gaskets and sealing applications for both plant maintenance and small, medium, and large-sized OEM.
- It is specially formulated to meet the low silicone volatiles requirements of the automotive industry for 315°C flange sealants.
- As a formed-in-place gasket/sealant, LOCTITE Superflex Red High Temp RTV has been designed to give outstanding performance in typical automotive gasketing applications including valve covers, rocker covers, oil pans, water pumps, end seals, intake manifolds, and rear axle housings.
- This product is also used as a sealant and adhesive for assembly and repair of industrial furnaces, ovens, boilers, exhaust stacks, high temperature ducting, and heating elements in electrical appliances.
- This product is typically used in applications up to 315 °C.
- Used as a sealant and adhesive for assembly
- Repair of industrial furnaces, ovens, boilers, exhaust stacks and high temperature ducting.
- Makes gaskets that resist temperatures to 600F intermittent
- Resists aging, weather, and thermal cycling without shrinking, cracking, or hardening
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.