Cylindrical 6mm Aluminium Oxide Mix ADW - Brown - L Hardness ZY5025 6 ADW 24 L 6 B - Resinoid Bond
Mounted points in hardness L are manufactured from a grain mix of white and dark red aluminum oxide and a high-quality resinoid bond. This relatively soft bond contains grinding additives and, in combination with the grain mix, leads to exceptionally high stock removal rates and long tool life. The hardness L is particularly suited for surface work on stainless steel (INOX) and for general use on
non-ferrous metals and bronze.
- Due to cool grinding, very suitable for use on temperature-sensitive materials
- High level of grinding comfort through low-vibration grinding
- Grinding of high-temperature-resistant alloy components
- Rough grinding of stainless steel (INOX) castings
- Grinding of components made of nonferrous metals
Recommendations for use:
- Mounted points of hardness L achieve their best performance at a cutting speed of 35 to 50 m/s
- Flexible shafts, electric grinders, and air-powered straight grinders are suitable as tool drives
Head Size (Dia x Length mm): 50 x 25
Shaft Size (mm): 6
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.