Fan Grinder Aluminium Oxide - 6mm Shank F 2525/6 A 60 Grit
- High flexibility
- High stock removal due to the aggressive coated abrasive
- Carrier material wears off uniformly and without residue on the workpiece surface, meaning that sharp abrasive grit is exposed at all times
- Due to the flat cast core construction, the face of the mounted flap wheels can be used to work very close to edges and in corners
Recommendations for use:
- Mounted flap wheels achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 15D 20 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece, and tool wear.
- Flexible shafts, electric and air-powered straight grinders can be used as tool drives
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
Head Size dia x Length (mm): 25 x 25
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.