DW-50 is a user friendly, easy-to-use structural grade flux-cored wire, suitable for use with high currents with both CO2 and mixed gases.
The sophisticated flux ingredients and sheath (tube) design contribute to reducing fume emissions, to a low 266 mg/min.
AWS Specification / Industry Specification
- A5.20: E71T-1/1M & E71T-9/9M
- General-purpose E71T-1M Flux core wire
- Designed for Co2 and Mixed Gases
- Smooth, soft welding arc
- Low spatter, easy to remove slag
- Welding Positions
- All positions except vertical down
- Structural steel fabrication
- Construction of rural equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Earthmoving equipment
- Pallet 1260 Kg (84 Spools)