The MACRO IGNITE 75 is equipped with a display for managing all the digital control. In combination with the technology HPC High-Performance-Cutting of the torch, the IGNITE 105 grants every user a very concentrated and hot cutting beam. This feature allows very high precision and speed in cutting for a wide range of thicknesses.
The MACRO IGNITE 75 has also the special function Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting for better management of the cut during the start and end.
- Very high cutting power for high productivity
- The IGNITE 75 torch has HPC High-Performance Cutting technology and coaxial cable
- Pilot arc torch
- Possibility of cutting grids and perforated lamination sheets
- Very powerful and compact, 23 Kg.
- Reduced operating costs granted by longer life of the consumable parts
- Gouging facility with proper consumables.
- By replacing the originally supplied MACRO IGNITE 75 torch (180°) with the MACRO IGNITE 75 manual torch (75°), the mechanised version can be easily converted and used for manual (hand-held) cutting thanks to the plug-in connector.
|Input Power @ I2 max||kVA||11|
|Delayed Fuse (I2 @ 100%)||A||16|
|Power Factor/cos φ||0.87/0.99|
|Current range||A||25 - 70|
|Duty Cycle (40°C)||100%||A||55|
|Motor generator requirement for full capacity||kVA||20|
|Cutting Capacity @ I2 max||Quality||mm||20|
|Gas supply||Ari / N2|
|Gas Pressure||bar||5.0 - 5.5|
|Gas Flow||l/min||180 - 210
|Protection Class||IP||23 S|
(*) This value is obtained by multiplying the maximum current by the cutting voltage, thus allowing to evaluate the effective cutting power of the equipment.
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.