The ideal supplements for the FEC extraction system are the new RAB GRIP HE fume extraction torches from ABICOR BINZEL.
Together, these perfectly coordinated systems set new standards in extraction.
The new RAB GRIP HE torches captures fumes where they are created: directly at the gas nozzle.
To prevent an extractor nozzle hindering accessibility at the component and a clear view of the arc, the RAB GRIP HE captures the fumes approx. 45 mm downstream from the gas nozzle.
Thanks to the new tapered nozzle geometry, new cable assemblies and extraction tubes, as well as the optimised machine connection, the RAB GRIP HE captures weld fumes optimally even in difficult working positions.
For example, extraction efficiency in the flat position is over 95%, which places the system in the top range of extraction torches.
The system solution with FEC and RAB GRIP HE fume extraction torches combines effective health protection with the best possible working conditions and is eminently suitable for demanding industrial use.
- New extraction nozzle geometry and enlarged flow diameter for the extraction of welding fumes even in difficult working positions without endangering the gas shielding
- Free-standing standard MB gas nozzle for accessibility similar to standard torches
- Robust design, long-life construction
- Reliable gas nozzle cooling – standard, long-life parts
- Optimum accessibility by optional 45° or 60° neck bend
- System solution for clean air in the production: RAB GRIP HE together with the ABICOR BINZEL fume extraction units
- Type: RRAB GRIP HE 36
- CO2: 300 A
- Mixed gases M21*: 270 A
- DC (%): 60
- Wire Ø (mm): 0.8 - 1.2
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.