A replacement Hypertherm Duramax® hand cutting plasma torch for Powermax 65, 85, 105 plasma cutter.
Hypertherm Duramax® plasma cutting torches are fitted with a snap-in quick connector for easy install and removal.
Designed for durability and reliability with Spring Start™ technology.
This torch has a 75° head, used in plasma cutting and gouging applications, including a quick fit connector, available in multiple length options. Supplied without consumables.
- Fast connect torch connection.
- Dual angle design.
- Powercool design.
- Contact-start technology eliminates high-frequency interfaces that can damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Conical flow nozzle technology increases arc density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent-pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
- Spring start technology in the electrode increases torch reliability by eliminating moving parts in the torch.
Protect your investment! Choose genuine torches and consumables for your Hypertherm® plasma cutting system and keep your system running at peak performance.
- Hand Torch
- 75° head
- Gross Weight: 3.562kg each
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.