Looking for something more powerful? These machines also come in 1.5Kw, 3Kw, 4Kw, 6Kw and 8Kw! So just flick us an email or call us today for more information.
The MACRO™ COBALT - Manual Change Over Table
- Motors & Drive System: YASKAWA JAPANESE SERVO MOTOR
- Acceleration Speed: 0.8G
- WIFI: COMPATIBLE
- Remote Diagnosis: COMPATIBLE
- 24/7 Aussie service + technical support
- High quality + heavy duty structure
- Windows 10 Software
- Fume controlled via suction/filter system
- Large viewing screen
- User-friendly USB port for input & output of programs
- Plug + Play - Quick & easy installation
- Super high accuracy
- High acceleration speeds
- 24” monitor with keyboard + mouse
- Manual change table
- Rack & Pinion drive
- Cut up to 16 layers- Each layer can have defined parameters
- Ospri autofocus cutting head
- Easy to clean waste draw
- Max positioning speed of 140,000mm per minute!
- Quality Japanese Yaskawa servo motor
- Photo-electricity edge positioning function
- Automatic & timed lubrication
CypCut sheet cutting software is an in-depth program for fibre laser cutting machines. It simplifies complex CNC machine operation and integrates CAD, Nest and CAM modules in one. From drawing and nesting to workpiece cutting, everything can be done in CypCut in just a few quick clicks.
- Microsoft Windows based controller interface.
- Automatic optimization of imported drawings.
- Concise parameters setting: Micro Joint, lead, cooling point, compensate, Bridge, Measure, Fillet, Release.
- Powerful editing tools for large-scale or bulk modifications.
- Feasible control bar for processing- it supports floating coordinate system and workpiece coordinate system. It not only meets the demand of flexible production but also facilitates mass production.
- Abundant local statistics.
- Accurate tracking-edge assistance supports Photoelectric edge searching and Capacitor tracking edge.
- Real-time frequency and power curve - laser radiation is automatically adjusted according to the speed of movement of the cutting head.
- Rectification of deviation or offset from the dual-drive gantry.
- Provides common drawing functions (similar to AutoCAD).
- Supports multiple files formats such as AI, DXF, PLT, Gerber, and LXD, accepts international standard G codes generated by Master Cam, Type3, and other software, and automatically optimizes when external files such as DXF are opened/imported, saving time and efficiency.
- Standard material library.
- Rich process layer interface - Up to 16 layers, and each layer can be individually set including cutting speed, laser power, air pressure, cutting height and other process parameters.
- Simple software - quick, easy and intuitive to learn.
|Bed Size||1.5m x 3m|
|Fume Control||Fume Extraction|
|# Cutting Head/s||1|
|Scriber||Yes - Standard|
|Input Voltage||230V/415V - Three Phase|
|Dimensions (L x W x H - mm)||9820 x 2200 x 2480|
Capacity: 2 Kw
MAX Pierce Depth: 16mm
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.