The MACRO QUANTUM is an all in one cutting solution. Packed with features and tools to make your cutting and fabrication process a breeze.
Featuring a stand-alone controller giving you more freedom of movement around the machine and the ability to use and access the controls while the machine is in operation.
Its low line bed makes it the perfect solution for lifting heavier materials on and off the cutting bed, it also provides a clearer line of sight across the entire cutting area.
Best suited to start-up engineering and fabrication shops, the MACRO QUANTUM is the perfect commercial-grade entry system to get you up and running and increasing your production efficiencies.
We have customers from all industries cutting with the power and precision that the MACRO QUANTUM has to offer... just to mention a few areas of application from our current customers, metal fabricators, TAFE's and Uni's, artists, craftspeople, shed manufacturers, machine engineering and production... and much more!
Delivering premium cut quality, the MACRO QUANTUM can pierce up to 25mm thick at a speed of up to 9,000mm per minute! (depending on the plasma source selected).Capable of cutting a variety of materials - including, but not limited to; mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, zinc + much more!
It can even cut corrugated metals and mesh!
Not sure if this is the right solution for you?
You can call, email or message our team to have a chat about your business and what type of solution would best suit your application, and also help you out with trade pricing.
Features + Benefits (Cutting Bed + Controller):
- 24/7 Aussie service + technical support
- High quality + heavy duty structure
- FastCam Software - Australian owned operated & supported
- Fume controlled via waterbed
- Built-in controller
- Gas cutting ready
- Safe auto ignition
- User-friendly USB port for input & output of programs
- Plug + Play - Quick & easy installation
- Flexible Functionality - Can use either compressed air or gas
- Large program memory
- Auto-torch height control
- Economical - Low operation cost
- Multi-function - cut, pierce, bevel
- Shape Library - 50 Standard Shapes
- Cut up to 9,000mm per minute
- Oxy cutting for thicker materials
FastCam - Aussie Owned + Supported
Features + Benefits:
- 2D Drawing Editor with CAD Tools
- Import DXF, DWG, StruCAD, DSTV/NC1, IGES files.
- Convert vector-based PDFs to CAM.
- Multi-torch & hi-def plasma support
- Secondary process support (drilling, marking etc)
- Integrated postprocessors with ESSI, EIA machine language support
- Interpret/clean/compress CAD files
- CAD part extraction and cut list
- Automatic nesting from the cut list
- Edit, Verify and Output NC code
- Output (Fast)CAM, DXF, IGES & NC code.
- Kerf compensation (offset)
- Estimating data (cut time, distance, material etc)
- Reverse engineer NC files
- Convert holes to points (for drilling)
- Line & drill point marking
- Tabbing & ability to move pierce points
- Manual tool pathing
- Automatic tool pathing
- Automatic nest analysis & collision check
- Full Shape Nesting - DXF, DWG, NC, CAM, DSTV
- Triangular (odd shape) Nesting
- Manual Array Nesting
- Automatic Array Nest (matches similar size parts)
- Remnant Nesting (nest into the cut plate)
- Manual Nesting (add parts one at a time)
- Interactive Nesting (jostle, move, rotate parts)
- Automatic Nesting (nest multiple parts based on your settings)
- Common Cut Nesting
- [Simple] Bridging (manually connect parts)
- Bridge Nesting (various automatic options)
- Chain cutting & Stitch cutting
- Multi torch cutting
- Multi torch variable cutting
- Bulk processing of files
- Single plate nesting
- Nesting over multiple plates
- Cut Nest by Process OR Part
- Part Marking in Nesting (visual ID)
- FastCAM Text Marking -for part ID (with scribe)
- Movement Thermal Analysis
- Gas Axe (skeleton breakup) Automatic
- Gas Axe (skeleton breakup) Manual
Table and Controller specifications.
For plasma machine specifications please see the individual machine links in the 'Cut Data' tab.
|Bed Size||1.5m x 3m|
|# Cutting Heads||1|
|OXY Head||(1 x OPTIONAL - NOT STANDARD)|
|Input Voltage||240V - Single Phase|
|Dimensions (L x W x H - mm)||3880 x 2130 x 1350|
|Warranty||3 Years on Table|
See below some quick specs, for more information please click on the Plasma Machine name to be taken to its dedicated product page:
Current Range: 25-70 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 15mm
Current Range: 20-100 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 20mm
Current Range: 25-120 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 25mm
Current Range: 10-45 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 12mm
Current Range: 20-65 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 16mm
Current Range: 25-85 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 16mm
Current Range: 30-105 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 22mm
Current Range: 20-45 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 8mm
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.