The MACRO WILDFIRE 2400 is a skillfully developed, robust machine made in the USA.
With a Windows-based operating system, the MACRO WILDFIRE 2400 is very intuitive machines to use.
Packed with state-of-the-art technology and manufactured from high-quality components, the MACRO WILDFIRE 2400 is designed to last the test of time and take some serious punishment!
Suitable for a wide range of applications, we have customers from all industries cutting with the power and precision that the MACRO WILDFIRE 2400 systems has to offer... just to mention a few areas of application from our current customers, metal fabricators, TAFE's and Uni's, artists, craftspeople, shed manufacturers, machine engineering and production... and much more!
Delivering premium cut quality, the MACRO WILDFIRE 2400 can pierce up to 25mm thick at a speed of up to 25,000mm per minute! (depending on the plasma source selected).Capable of cutting a variety of materials - including, but not limited to; mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, zinc + much more!
It can even cut corrugated metals and mesh!
Not sure if this is the right solution for you?
You can call, email or message our team to have a chat about your business and what type of solution would best suit your application, and also help you out with trade pricing.
Features + Benefits (Cutting Bed + Controller):
- 24/7 Aussie service + technical support
- Automatic Torch Height control
- USB Connectivity
- Advanced cable management
- Linear guide rails and carriages (x-axis)
- Magnetic breakaway
- Full software package and licenses included
- Stepper motor system with mounts
- Automation wiring, handcrafted and labelled
- Floating control box (E-Stop included)
- z-axis billet precision ball head screw
- Heavy duty water table with steel supports
- Easy to use and automate
- Super clean and sharp results, meaning less cleanup
- Heavy Duty
- Cut up to 25mm Mild Steel
- Fast travel speed - up to 25,000mm/min
Program: MyPlasm CNC
Basic program / controller functions
- Max machine work range: No restrictions
- Minimum pulse width Step: Auto
- Max STEP signal frequency: 350kHz
- Integrated THC height adjuster: Yes
- Anti-dive torch function: Yes
- Material detection function: Yes, Touch / Floating head
- Collision sensor support: YES
- Accepted file types: DXF, PLT (hpgl), G-Codes (.tap)
- Integrated CAM module: Yes, MyMini CAM
- Automatic recognition of Ven objects Ext. : YES
- Advance path analysis: YES
- Database of cutting parameters: YES,
- Correction of the project angle to the material: YES
- Operation via GamePad controller: YES
- Possibility of cutting from anywhere: YES
- Possibility of cutting from the end: YES
- Supported CNC controllers: MyPlasm CNC
- Support for controllers and motherboards from other manufacturers: NO
- Ability to work via the LPT port: NO
- Import DXF, PLT or G-CODES
- Automatic path generation with offset, entries and exits
- The program can be used with an external CAM program
- Separate speed for holes
- Parameters database
- Design correction to the material angle
- Soft and Hardware limits
- THC anti-lacing functions
- Game Pad control option
- Material detection by touch system, floating head or both.
Table and Controller specifications.
For plasma machine specifications please see the individual machine links in the 'Cut Data' tab.
|Bed Size||1.2m x 2.4m
|# Cutting Heads||1|
|OXY Head||NOT AVAILABLE
|Input Voltage||240V - Single Phase|
|Dimensions (L x W x H - mm)||3000 x 1800
|Warranty||2 Years on Table|
See below some quick specs, for more information please click on the Plasma Machine name to be taken to its dedicated product page:
Current Range: 25-70 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 15mm
Current Range: 20-100 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 20mm
Current Range: 10-45 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 12mm
Current Range: 20-65 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 16mm
Current Range: 25-85 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 16mm
Current Range: 30-105 Amps
MAX Pierce Depth: 22mm
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.