Austarc 13S is a popular blue and white striped mild steel general purpose electrode for welding in down hand and vertical up positions. It has a soft and stable arc and produces flat, uniform fillet welds with ease and a self-peeling slag action. Easy to use for less experienced operators.
Austarc 13S is the popular “blue and white striped” general purpose electrode for smooth mitre fillet welding applications. 13S has a soft and stable arc and produces flat, uniform fillet welds with ease and a self peeling slag action.
Austarc 13S is formulated primarily for fillet welding in all down hand positions. It is ideal for the general purpose and structural welding of sheet and plate steels (galvanised or otherwise) and tubular components, including trailers, ductwork, hoppers and storage tanks, etc.
- General Purpose Rutile Type Electrode
- Versatile/All Positional (Especially Vertical Up) Capabilities
- Ideal for Down Hand Fillet Welding of Mild Steel
- Smooth Performance on Low OCV AC Welding Machines
- Tubular Sections
- Structural Welding of Sheet and Plate Steel Galvanised or Otherwise
- Storage Tanks
- Duct Work
- Coating - Blue/White Stripe
- Tip - Plain
- Imprint: WIA 4313A
- AS/NZS 4855-B - E43 13A
- AWS A5.1: E6013
- Electrode Size (mm): 2.5, 3.2, 4.0
- Electrode Length (mm): 300, 380, 380
- Welding Current Range (A): 60 - 85, 100-130, 140-180
- Arc Voltage Range (v): 20, 21,22
- Yeild Stress: 450MPa
- Tensile Strength: 520 MPa
- Elongation: 26%
- CVN Impact Values: 60J @ 0ºC
- Packet Weight: 2.5kg
PAYMENT + SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.